GanetiCon 2018 - Düsseldorf
The Ganeti users and developers summit
GanetiCon 2018 is scheduled for the 25th and 26th of September.
- Sep 25 talks and discussion: The conference starts at 10:00. Users report about their Ganeti application, experiences and solutions. There will be discussions about Ganeti (community, improvements, future orientation, etc.) until approx. 17:00. A social event is planned in the evening (18:00).
- Sep 26 workshops/other group-related activities: On the second day, we like to hack on and around Ganeti. From approx. 9:00 to 15:00 we will try to fix or (un)break your cluster, solve a common problem, add a simple feature or code a small solution, etc.
Call for Participation / Registration
If you like to attend the GanetiCon 2018, please register on this dudle poll, so we can better plan the event. Please help making GanetiCon a valuable event for everyone by sharing your knowledge and experience.
It is also possible to take part in only one of the two conference days.
If you like to give a talk, please join and tell us at the GanetiCon list.
Gladbacher Straße 74
- A good recommendation could be the hotel "Holiday Inn Düsseldorf Hafen". The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from sipgate and is located directly at tram and suburban train stops.
- There are also the much more comfortable (and more expensive) alternatives: "INNSIDE Düsseldorf Hafen", "Courtyard Düsseldorf Hafen" and "Hyatt Regency Düsseldorf", which are located directly in the Medienhafen (that is then about 10 minutes in the other direction seen from sipgate).
How to get there
- by air/rail: From Düsseldorf airport, take the S11 via Düsseldorf main station to the Düsseldorf Völklingerstraße stop (approx. 25 minutes). The departure direction
Volmerswerther Straße leads to Holiday Inn, the exit towards Völklinger Straße leads to sipgate. At the end of the stairs turn right to the next intersection and then turn left into Gladbacher Straße. Follow Gladbacher Straße to house number 74 and enter the courtyard through the gate. From there, GanetiCon will also be signposted.
If you come from Düsseldorf main station, you can also take the S8 or S28 lines. If you are travelling within Düsseldorf, tram lines 706 and 707 stop directly at the Gladbacher Straße, approx. 100 metres from the courtyard entrance (Wupperstraße stop).
- by car: Here and here you will find the way to free parking behind sipgate's house.